Monday, November 2, 2009

State of the VBB

I'm about a month overdue. Its been a busy month.

Before we get started I've decided to do a little housekeeping...

Girlybug has dropped out of the VBB and doesn't often respond to email or make journal entries so I am marking all books owed to her as 'received' and cancelling all books she owes. The following VBBers therefore have a 'credit' entitling them to a free pick during the next round (or a subsequent round if they find nothing to their fancy this time):

fairy-whispers (two credits)
crimson-tide
Pat-the-Rat
livrecache
norfolk

Also... I spend enough time chasing up overdue items in my day job, I'd prefer not to have to do it here so if you wish to participate in this VBB please offer only books you can send within one month of them being selected (personally I only offer books I can send immediately)

No comments: